Sunday, January 11, 2015

Falling into place

So I've decided that this project will be very difficult! That's okay though because my partner and I have been trying our hardest to make sure this project is a success. I think one of the most important things along the way of this project, is to make sure that we are having fun as well.


We've decided that this project will be an Up till Dawn event where we will each construct 3 teams of 6 people. We are also hoping to live stream some of the event so that people from all over the world will be able to tune in and send us emails or leave comments. This is just another way for anyone that would like to be included, take part in watching this amazing event. We are looking for sponsors to help us and games that we could play during this event. St. Jude Childrens Hospital is a charity that deserves happiness and I will do the best I can to make sure they get a donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment